Thursday, March 31, 2011

Exciting News!

We're having a baby! YAY! We are SO thrilled. I am 12 weeks now (a third of the way!). Our little baby is due October 13th. I am actually really excited about an October birth. I think that's a good month for a birthday. We won't be finding out the gender for another 5-8 weeks (then I can finally start buying baby things!). I'm just starting to show. I'm excited about my baby bump. I really just can't wait till it feels more like a baby than the flu. I've been SO stinkin' sick for the past two months. Hence the lack of posts and what not. But let's not focus on that! Let's focus on how happy we are to be having a baby (with a good heartbeat too! I've heard it several times now and again this morning. Yay!)

We decided to document everyone's reactions as we told them our news:
 
My mom. She is SO excited to be a grandmother : )
 
 Future Aunt McKenna and Uncle Aaron.

 Mom and Dad

 Clay's little sister, Lindsey.

 We had to skype with most of Clay's family because they're all in Texas. Here's his sister, Ariane.

 His sister, Haley.

 Clay's parents. This will be their 8th grandchild! They look pretty happy : )

 Clay's brother Jared, and his wife, Kari.

 My little bro. He didn't have too much of a reaction. Sadly, Kirk won't see the baby until it's almost 2  : ( BUT he's going on a mission for our church, so that's way exciting (we actually find out tonight where he's going!). And baby wouldn't really know the difference if he were there or not anyway.

 One of my best friends, Alyssa.

 More of my best friends. They are so excited for me : ) I'm the first of our group to have a baby.

 Tiana.

 More best friends : ) Lexi and Tiana.

 Our friends Kristen and Dan.

 Friend, Angela.

 Clay's friend, Tim.

 Our friend, Neal.


My friends/old roommates, Lindsay and Michelle. This is probably my favorite photo haha.



More updates to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Neal thought it was so fun the way you decided to take pictures while you told people. I especially LOVE McKenna's face...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you took photos! Such a great idea :) I'm so thrilled for you guys, and there IS an end in sight of the not feeling well. Hopefully I can see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete