Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week By Week

I started doing this right away and planned on doing it every single week for my whole pregnancy, but when all I wanted to write about was how miserable I felt, I decided to wait a few weeks...ha. I will do it every week from now on though!



4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I love that you're getting a little baby belly! I'm so excited to hear what you are having. Your nursery ideas are darling! I love the colors you picked out. The white is just so classy! I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo sweet! i was wondering when i would get to see some baby bump pics. i still can't believe it! i am soooo excited :) you are going to be an amazing mommy. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Be fun to put them in a book for your child to read when they are older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete