We just got back from a trip to OK with Clay's family. We stayed in a nice cabin by a lake.
Of course, it was a blast!
: D
Before we left for OK, Clay's family stayed with us in Dallas for a night. We had a picnic by the pool. Here's E with her cousin, Dallin. So precious.
And cousin, Carter
Cupcakes I made for the fam. Fondant flowers. Wish I had time to take a decent photo of them. All well.
Cute sleeping nephews. We had a full house apartment that night.
cabin we stayed at in OK
We played lots of fun games. Here's us playing spoons ^
Caleb was so cute and wanted to play Parcheesi the whole trip
Again
More games : P
Grandpa acting something out
We ate way too much delicious food
And some of us (myself not included) exercised to work it off. I don't work out on vacation ha. But trust me, I worked out hard when I got home! Even though the number on the scale didn't change for me : P Thank you, nursing! What am I going to do when I quit!?
They also went hiking
We went swimming. E didn't like this water. Too cold!
Cousins loving on E. Don't worry, I promise they're all really sweet and gentle with her haha.
P.S. we missed you, Drew, Sam and Alex!
E wearing my shirt. Love her giant smile!
Lindsey brought her pup on the trip. Ellery liked him when he wasn't too close haha. Again, don't worry. It may look like the dog is clawing at her face in the right picture, but really he was very good.
Aunt Lindsey showing Ellery her ipad.
Dog toys, Baby toys...same thing
Boat ride
It was kind of a long day on the boat for Ellery, but as long as we kept feeding her she was okay : P
Ellery learned how to suck out of a straw in OK! : D
Sleeping on the boat
Go Clay!
I was a wimp on the tube : P I'm scared of those things! Fun nonetheless.
Clay was the opposite. They went on a CRAZY ride to see who could stay on the longest.
Derrick won
Go Jean!
Ariane and Zane
Playing in shallow water
The guys attempting to stand on their tubes
Yay Matt!














I've always had a difficult time quitting nursing because then I actually have to watch what I eat! Thanks for not posting any pictures of me on the boat; being pregnant in a maternity swimsuit with messy hair is not the best look for me.
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks like a blast! So nice to be able to have a change and some fun :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had so much fun!!! Great to see pictures of everyone - except Haley I guess. lol. I'm sure she was cute too!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so fun and Ellery is seriously way too cute!!!
ReplyDelete