2/19/15
Miss Capri, you had your 9 month check up a little late, so here are the stats (at 9.5 months): 20 lbs 13 oz (75th percentile), and 27.5 inches (just under 50th percentile). You are getting so big! We have all been sick lately, so we haven’t been out of the house much at all this month, which has been hard on all of us except you. You are finally on a perfect schedule and sleeping super well and a lot. Apparently your lack of a schedule and your poor sleeping was all because I had you out of the house at random times all day long every day. Lately, you sleep from 9-noon (ish) and again from 2-4 (ish) and then you go to bed around 6:30pm and get up around 6:30am. This is WAY WAY more sleep than you used to get and WAY more consistent. In fact, last night you slept through the night for the very first time ever (I fed you at 6:30pm and you slept until 7am!). You had “slept through the night” a few times before, but that was with me feeding you once right before I went to bed around 11pm and then you slept through the night. So I’m not sure what to do now, because I’m loving the current sleep habits, but I want to get back into our routine of the gym, play school, library, park, play dates, grocery shopping, etc. And Ellery needs it. But you need sleep…ugh. We’ll just have to compromise. By the way, you love the park and the gym and all those things as well. You just need sleep too! You have another tooth now, on the bottom. So that makes seven (four on top, three on bottom). You now say “mama” sometimes, but not actually calling ME mama. You mostly say “ohhh” and “yayaya.” We have lots of conversations like that : ) Probably the most exciting thing about this month is that you learned how to give kisses! They are my absolute favorite thing you do. Big open mouthed kisses always accompanied by lots of smiles and giggles. They are very clearly kisses, not just something random you do. You give them to me when we are snuggling and playing together and after I kiss you. I love you so much, sweet girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment