I've been spending a little time with my best girl friends:
Okay, so we're super weird. We're all artists. What do you expect?
At dinner for Paige's birthday.
I also went home to CA for a weekend because my parents are moving to Utah in THREE days! Here are some photos I took in San Francisco. My wonderful, supportive father took me into the city for the day just to take pictures. Some of my very favorite memories are on photoshoots with my dad!
We went to a swanky little restaurant for lunch. It was SO yummy : )
When I got home Clay surprised me with roses!
We went to a huge, super exciting basketball game where BYU creamed SDSU! We had Allan's amazing faculty seating too!
The fans swarmed the court after the game! Clay wants to name our first child Jimmer.
I've been busy with lots of photo jobs lately:
Here are some old photos I just found that I had forgotten about! Love it when that happens.
These are of our cute nephew Dallin at Christmas:
This is from back in September when Clay took an intro to Scuba diving class. It was the first photo I took from my One Photo A Day thing I did:

































Wow, looks like you two have been having a lot of fun! Steven wishes so badly he could've been at that game, and we are so jealous of your great seats :) And yay about your family moving closer! How fun will that be to share more memories with them, and just be able to pop in every once in awhile for dinners. Once again...jealous! Love you!
ReplyDelete