This is just a snippet of what we've done lately:
We went to Texas for Clay's sister's wedding. I did not take these photos, although I did photograph the wedding. I will post my images soon!
How cute are my nephews?!
Clay's siblings
This little guy wouldn't leave Lindsey's bouquet alone! haha. So funny.
The men playing Bang. Appropriate apparel.
Swimming!
Clay and McKenna and Aaron did some cave exploring. I didn't feel well, so unfortunately I didn't join. Actually they did more than just that. They also went jet skiing, hiking, cliff jumping, and wake-boarding as well. I missed out! But I was glad Clay got to have some fun.
We had a little date at Cabelas. Random. I know.
This is us in high school! ^ So long ago!
Clay also went ATVing the other day and got a little boo boo. Thankfully that is all it was!
Last night I went to dinner with my old roommate Lindsay. Man. It is amazing how many fun memories we have together. I have SO many hilarious pictures I could post, but I won't. They're kind of like black mail.. ha
And then I spent the evening with my angels. My 12. I love them SO SO SO much. I am going to miss them like crazy when I move (although we still talk almost every single day!). We have been through so much together. These are the girls that I ran with my freshman year of college and we've been stuck like glue since then. They will always be my best friends. Thanks for all your love and support, girls!(click to enlarge this picture above. I love it)
(our first day of freshman year together. We hardly knew each other then!) ^























Love the underwater pictures! You always take such great pictures!
ReplyDelete