Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas in Houston

We had a wonderful Christmas in Houston this year with Clay's family. My favorite part is always Christmas Eve. Clay's family really makes it fun. We did a nativity scene with the kids, white elephant exchange (but with good gifts-from Clay's parents!), a fun present opening game, played Christmas songs with chimes, ate delicious food, and played games.

 Kids in the nativity scene


 Cute niece, Sam

 Baby struggled a little with all the chaos and noise at first, but I think she got more used to it by the end

 Christmas dress



 We did a little glow in the dark mini golf.

 Love my niece, Alex!

 Love this picture of Clay's sister, Haley, and her son Carter

For Christmas I made my sister some burp cloths because she's pregnant and this is the most useful baby thing I have! You can never have enough burp cloths! haha. We still don't know if it's a boy or a girl, so I tried to do gender-neutral. This is about the extent of my sewing skills. I need to work on that...
For Christmas Clay and I got Apple TV. I wanted it for the slideshow feature, so I can always have pictures going in the room, but it does some other cool things too. We also got the world's coolest ice cream/sorbet maker (mmmm), and some other good things : ) Overall Christmas was fantastic because we got to be with Clay's family (even got to watch my little niece and nephew open presents on Christmas morning-so fun!).

No comments:

Post a Comment