My brother-in-law teased me about how many pictures I take of Ellery. He said I could make a baby book for every hour of the day. The funny thing is, it's really true...
you have quite the little model! i love her tights- where did you get them? so i saw that you were looking for pictures to edit. would you edit some of mine that i have taken and haven't turned out well?
I can't believe I got a dedicated post and it took me six months to find out! The ironic thing is that ever since we got our own DSL camera, our blogging has come to a screeching halt. There are just too many pictures to choose from now that it takes too much time to do a post.
She is so cute though so how can you not take tons of pictures! I loved this post!
ReplyDeleteyou have quite the little model! i love her tights- where did you get them? so i saw that you were looking for pictures to edit. would you edit some of mine that i have taken and haven't turned out well?
ReplyDeleteCan't get enough pictures of that cutie!! Even Jared would agree. ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I got a dedicated post and it took me six months to find out! The ironic thing is that ever since we got our own DSL camera, our blogging has come to a screeching halt. There are just too many pictures to choose from now that it takes too much time to do a post.
ReplyDelete