Saturday, March 9, 2013

E Lately Part II


Post nap struggles. So hard to wake up.

Red velvet pancakes the love made me on Valentines Day.

This was us on Valentines Day^ Sick sick sick.
Pretty sure that's snot on my sleeve. And I won't show my face! Not pretty.

Baby, it's cold outside!

All ready for church.

Watching Pingu (not my favorite show).

She kept folding her arms.
Looks ready for nursery (few more weeks)!





Sometimes I find pictures like this on my camera when I get home.

Loves her etch 'n sketch. Sometimes she even sleeps with it.




Blowing kisses!

Bean sensory play. She loved it (and ate a few...).

We built this fort for her thinking she would love it.
She actually didn't even really care. ha.


Emu at the zoo.

Pointing to the lions.

She's been doing these funny poses a lot lately haha.

My new hair straightened.
I think I like it a little better straight, but not much. It also takes way longer to straighten, so I'll probably only do it once or twice a week.

Being outside and drawing are Ellery's two favorite activities.
She seriously wants to color all day long. It's amazing. I love it.


 (these photos were taken in between SLR cameras, so not great photography!)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you were sick on Valentine's Day. :o( It's so cute to see Clayton being romantic...I thought the red velvet pancakes was sweet. The fort looks fun! We're a big fan of forts around here. Your hair looks cute straightened.

    ReplyDelete