Oh, before beginning on Ellery, I thought I'd mention something. I'm sure everyone knows by now, but for my own blogging sake, we're moving to Fort Worth this July for Clay to start CRNA school at Texas Wesleyan! I'm so proud of him for getting in! It's a great school and he applied pretty early (they like you to have 3-5 years experience in the ICU before applying, and Clay got in with only 1.5 years)! He's a smarty pants. We feel really good about it, and although it's going to be a huge change for our family (he'll be putting in TWICE as many hours as he is now! Yikes! I've grown so accustomed to him being home so much.), we are thrilled to start this new chapter and get going on grad school! We're also grateful that we don't have to move far (only about 45 minutes away), that we'll still be able to see close friends we've met here, and that we can actually apartment shop (last time we picked an apartment without actually seeing it. Thank goodness for the internet, photography, and especially the Lord's help!). Anyway, we're excited!
Clay let her listen to his ipod. Looks like a little teenager. She loved it!
Sporting Daddy's basketball shoes
Loves her milk!
In fact, she loves her milk so much, that she's not really wanting water anymore (and she's never been a fan of juice or soda-thank goodness!). So I've started adding a little water to her milk so she'll want it a little less AND get some water out of it too.
I wish I could organize my fridge, but it's pointless because Ellery's favorite activity is rearranging it!
Still a good eater, although she definitely has more of an opinion about what she eats now.
Tart!
She's so funny. She can reach our PB and honey by herself and loves both of them, so she'll often go and get them and then go straight to the silverware drawer (shown above) and let me know she wants a spoon, so she can eat it (plain!).
Blackberries are her favorite.
Note how long her hair is getting!
She loves eating out of our cereal bowls. We do this every day (although not usually on the couch!).
Helping me in the kitchen.
She does NOT like it when I am cooking or doing dishes (she wants to be UP and in the action). I've put her in the high chair a few times, but this was especially exciting for her. I let her stand on a chair next to me. I know it's not as safe, but we were careful. She loved it.
She loves to climb!
Posing for my new camera!
Still loves this toy.
All dressed up for church and so cute!
Ready to go outside! We go out and walk around our complex about one hundred times a day. By far the best activity.
Still loves to read.
See her big molar? She just got her top two canines in and the bottoms are almost through. Then she'll be pretty much all filled in! And can I just say that teething is a horrible thing?! We've had some rough days lately...


Taking a picture like Mommy! So proud!























No comments:
Post a Comment