New words or words I haven't posted about yet:
"whoa"
"oval" (she said it a couple of times while looking at her shapes book, but hasn't said it since)
"sheh sheh" She says this a lot and I have no idea what it means. Chinese?!
"uh ball" to everything-particularly balls and circles, but everything else too.
And she says "ball" correctly now.
"ahh ahh" for monkey (because I always say "ohh ohh ahh ahh" every time we see a picture of a monkey.
Speaking of monkeys, her new favorite show is Curious George. Loves it.
She is officially OFF the pacifier while awake. I ended up deciding to do what the doctor recommended (taking it away one step at a time instead of snipping it). Well, we're only on the first step. We'll see how the next step goes...(taking it away for nap time). She did GREAT for taking it away for awake time (I guess she was ready! She was SO attached before...). She's barely asked for it at all, and when we give it to her, she knows it's nap or bedtime.
We went apartment shopping in Fort Worth. It was a sad experience. We had way too high of expectations. We thought we could get a cheaper apartment with more room than we have now. Psh. Those places were GHEEETOOO! Not happening. So we'll probably be in a smaller space paying more than we want to. But it's totally doable. Hey, it will just make us appreciate post graduation that much more, right?! ONE day...
I went to CA again last weekend to shoot another wedding. Can't wait to post the pictures! And so grateful for my dada for staying a few extra days after his business trip to hang with me for the weekend. Love daddy daughter time!
Ellery has been playing outside on our patio (mostly drawing with chalk) a TON lately. She also learned how to climb the lower part of our patio fence. This could be bad...
Clay and I went and saw Wicked on Broadway the other day. Sadly, no great pictures to show for it, but boy did we LOVE it! Such a fun show, and one of our favorite things to do together.
Loves baby Jane (dolly)
Stupid fire ants EVERYWHERE. As if Texas grass isn't bad enough! Those things will GET you!
She was happy until she saw me. haha
Found her like this.
First braid!
On our long apartment shopping trip. She was so patient! She hardly ever sleeps in the car, but we were gone way past her nap time.
So old.
Wearing a nightgown/dress my mom made her out of an old shirt of mine. She climbed up on that chair all by herself and read that whole book aloud. : )
Good thing our maintenance crew fixes our blinds for free.
Cute little outfit from our friend Steve. (she was being really goofy in the left picture because she knew I wanted a photo of her. Trick is you just have to wait until they are done being goofy!)
Loves wearing my shoes.
Love those baby feet!
I have a great video of her walking in my heels (she walks better in them than I do!), but unfortunately, I'm too lazy to edit and post videos! : /





















LOVE the braid! I wish I had a girl...
ReplyDelete