Well, I've been slacking on the blog lately for several reasons, mainly that we've been on several trips and moved. Here's just a quick post to remember some things about Ellery lately:
She can repeat back most words now, to an extent.
She now says a few full sentences like, "I want pizza" pronounced like, "I wa pia" or "I want paci" she says pretty accurately.
She can count to ten..sort of : ) She counts to four, and she can count to ten like this:
me: "one"
E: "two"
me: "three"
E: "four" etc...she says every other number, so I think she can count to ten.
She says "Ellery" when she sees herself (pronounced "eh-ey.")
The other day I asked if she wanted popcorn and she said "yeah popcorn!"
She says, "I see you."
"I ready."
"I pretty." " I cute." "I hungry."
And she just comes up with new random words all the time that surprise us : )
She's pretty good at following instructions lately.
She doesn't nap most days now : /
She usually wakes up crying at least once in the night lately and we just have to go in and give her her paci and that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment