My parents came to visit for a few days.
Nothing better than Grandma and Grandpa in town!
Park time.
She was giving the random kid on the other end of the see-saw some pretty funny looks haha.
Walks with Grandpa.
Wish my Dad would get a DSLR and take pictures more. He always has great shots! ^
Walking around our lovely wasteland backyard at our apartment complex ha.
Pointing out a ladybug.
Lots of book reading. I like this one ^ because I have fond memories of my dad reading Babar books to me and my siblings when we were little.
My mom was an angel, as always, and helped me with tons of projects while they were here. One of which was cutting mine and E's hair. Always grateful to have an amazing hairstylist for a mother!
E playing with her amazing quiet book she got from grandma for Christmas (I'll have to post pictures sometime of all the pages).
Left: I love that little diaper popping out of her pants.
Just hanging out on the sewer hole with Grandpa haha.
Pretty new dress from Grandma, and Grandma feeding E string cheese.












No comments:
Post a Comment