Tuesday, April 15, 2014

E's Half Birthday + Life Lately

Miss Ellery turned two and a half on Sunday. She's been talking about birthdays and cake quite a bit lately, and since I'm trying to keep myself busy and distracted in these final pregnancy days, I decided to make her a fancy cake. Probably the only half birthday we'll ever celebrate because the girls are almost exactly two and a half years apart. I made a chocolate, PB cookie dough cake with PB frosting. Ellery was very excited about the two and a half candles!


It took her SEVERAL blows to get them blown out! : )


I love it when she wants to snuggle in our bed. Even if it's only because of the ipad ha.

Gym selfie. Except I'm not working out here...hah. Ellery likes to play in the gym at our apartment complex...Me at almost 40 weeks. So ready to be comfortable in something other than sweats again!

1 comment:

  1. Kara I can't believe you're about to be a mom of two! So excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of the new little one :) I hope your delivery goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete