Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lately

As of Thur (April 10th) I'm dilated to a 2! So baby could come ANY time : ) And I'm definitely feeling like she really could..but if she doesn't come on her own, she'll either come Wed or Thur (Thur, the 17th is my due date).


Putting my feet up. So pregnant!
(but really doing very well!)

Clay painted and put some shelves up for me. We had some scrap wood lying around that I thought I'd fill our awkward nook with. I think it looks pretty good! Now for decorating...


My last two bows. I swear I'm done now! haha. These girls have way too many hair accessories!

Ellery has been a LITTLE better about napping lately (like twice a week?). Sometimes we bribe her though by letting her sleep in "baby sister's crib." This may be an issue after baby sister comes...we'll see haha.

And in her own crib.
She is actually a very light sleeper, but sometimes she just gets SO tired that I can capture a photo of her napping. It's rare though.


New toy for general conference.
She loves it.

 Dancing and showing off her new (to her) clothes. We love hand me downs!

 I also found this old hair clip that was mine when I was little ^

Ellery having a hard time leaving Clay alone while he studies in the bedroom ^

My favorite thing ^

Ellery LOVES the Easter aisle at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment