Thursday, January 22, 2015

E Lately

I forgot to mention a couple of things in my last post:
Ellery loves to face time. We face time with my parents the most, but she would love to face time with anyone if anyone else ever wants to call us (hint hint).
She loves play doh and can do it for hours.
She also LOVES "play doh show" as she calls it. Somehow we found these silly shows on youtube of people playing with play doh and other toys, and she is obsessed. I've majorly had to limit these shows, because they aren't educational and she gets cranky about turning them off, if I let her watch them too long. She also likes watching people bake on youtube. Especially kids baking in easy bake ovens and what not...haha. Again, I limit these shows! Obviously it's better for her to be the one playing with play doh and helping me in the kitchen, but all well. Some shows are okay, right? Silly girl. : )

1 comment:

  1. They are growing up so quick! I love that Ellery is such a good big sister. All of your stories make me smile!

    ReplyDelete