1) Have at least two children working on this one...
2) Get a good start on my coffee table book (that I will publish before I'm 50)
5) Cook a completely new meal every single day for a whole month
6) Cook a gourmet 5-course meal
7) Make a beautiful, yummy, professional looking layered cake with fondant working on this one...see bottom of post for my attempt.
8) Go on a cruise
9) Go to at least 3 countries, continents, or islands I've never been to before going to 2 of the 3 next month
10) Go to at least 3 states I've never been to before
11) Go to NYC
12) Make pottery
13) Meet every person who lives on my street
14) Get in the best shape of my life plans to do this soon after baby is born
15) Read the Old Testament
16) Read Jesus the Christ working on this one...
17) Be comfortable sewing on my own and make several things
18) Get good at doing eyeshadow and actually wear it occasionally working on this one...
19) Scan all of the photos I've been wanting to scan
20) Take a great photo of lightning
21) See the nutcracker
22) See Wicked
23) Visit a farmer's market
24) Go to a rodeo
25) Make a service jar and put something in it every day for at least a year
26) Reupholster a piece of furniture
27) Buy one piece of famous, classic furniture that I'm in love with (ex: Louis XIV Ghost chair by Philippe Starck)
28) See the majority (preferably all) of my best college girl friends almost or every year
29) Hike in Moab, Utah and take an incredible photo there
30) Go to the Manti & St. George LDS temples
Not bad for still being 21, huh?! (I turn 22 in exactly one month!).
Here is my sad attempt at number 7 on my list:
Although it actually did turn out DELICIOUS, it was not what I was going for. The problem was that we (we being my friend Bethany and I) didn't make enough fondant to cover the whole cake...first attempt, remember? So we're going to try it again sometime and make about 3 times as much fondant so we can cover the whole thing plus decorate it. Oh, and as you can see, since we didn't have enough fondant, we just used strips of fondant to put around the side of the cake and then Bethany made little fondant flowers for the top. I won't check this off my list quite yet. I'll make a perfect cake sometime before I'm 30.
Friend Allison with white hands after kneading the fondant.
Bethany enjoying some of the frosting.

Where are you guys going for vacation?!
ReplyDeleteour next cake will be epic. EPIC.
ReplyDelete