Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Baby



 This is the view that came on the screen right away. Pretty obvious it's a girl. Well, it's obvious once the ultrasound tech explains it...ha. I won't try to explain it here...just trust that it's a girl!

 Here is the profile view. AWWW. She has kind of a big head right now...and she's all curled up in my tummy! We'll get better ultra sound pictures in a few weeks.

This is what the baby looked like at 6 weeks when I had my first ultrasound. Teeny tiny speck of a fetus! She sure has grown in 10 weeks. Now, I'm almost 18 weeks, she's about 5 inches long and about a half a pound. She's roughly the size of a beanie baby : )

Here are some of mine and Clay's baby pictures. Wonder what she'll look like!:

 Baby Kara with older sister, McKenna. awww

 wasn't I cute?!
 Me again
I put mine and Clay's pictures together for a comparison ^

 Cute baby Clay holding his little sister

little stud already playing the piano.

2 comments:

  1. ah, you two were precious babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...why is Clay holding me on cement?!?! Did you drop me then too, buddy? What scar is that? :)

    ReplyDelete