Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lately

 Went mini golfing with the hubby and the bro (love the black lights and underwater theme at Trafalga. ha). Kirk moved back to Provo. We've been enjoying seeing him more lately.


 I'm back to my one-a-day photo taking. Often it's just something random like this ^

 I CRAVE string cheese. Hence the giant Costco sized bag ^ I have to limit how many I can eat in a day. It's really the only pregnancy craving that's consistent. Baby will have nice strong bones with all the cheese I eat and the gallons of milk I drink.

My awful sunburn from our yard sale. Poor Kara.

And we're moving Saturday. Mixed emotions. We love Allan very much, even when he's difficult and makes me cry every once in a while and even though we don't have much freedom because we're constantly with him. He really is like family. We'll have to come back and visit him often. We feel so fortunate that we had the opportunity to live with him and take care of him. Not only did we save a lot of money, and enjoy a huge apartment and all the other little perks that came with the deal (like driving his car and keeping his change) but we also learned a lot. I think we'll be much better parents because of this experience. We learned patients and responsibility and how to work together with taking care of someone, etc. etc. Here are a few of my favorite photos of Allan (and his dog, Gus):




No comments:

Post a Comment