Monday, July 25, 2011

...

Baby at 22 weeks (I'm 28.5 now):

 Her cute little feet! You can even see the toes : )

This is my favorite. She's crossing her legs like a little lady! And look at that round tummy!

I'm kind of obsessed with this cat:
Good thing I'm getting a baby to replace him after we move!


Asleep on McKenna's shoes. Comfy?!

 So, our family is a little game crazy. Clay got Ticket to Ride and Dominion for his birthday. Let's just say we've DEFINITELY already gotten our money's worth.





 I love Utah sunsets! So cool.


 Scary baby bump photo! : P

 Love my husband!
 Kirk being conquered by the kitty.

 Clay's been experimenting with facial hair lately.

Okay, so maybe my bump isn't really THAT big : P

 Candy buffet at my baby shower!

We got a nice pack n' play crib at the shower. I think I'll use this for the crib for the first several weeks or even months. I love it.

 Our new stroller!
 Clay getting ready to be a daddy : )


 The beautiful quilt my mother made for her first grandbaby! : )

 I love it!
 Super soft backing and cool stippling.


 The cute cover my mom made for our baby carrier/carseat.




I found this nasty dresser on craigslist for $15 and thought it would be a fun fixer-upper for the baby's room.

After we painted it white and replaced the knobs with new cute ones.

3 comments:

  1. You are getting so close to meeting your baby! And it will be so much fun!!!
    We got the same pack'n'play and we loved loved loved it! We used it for the first 3 months before we moved James into the other room and his crib.
    You are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pack'n'play will be perfect for the first few months. It is great that you can change her diaper right there too. I love the car seat cover. What a great idea!!! Let me know what else you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute stroller! You both look like pros already!

    ReplyDelete