Saturday, July 9, 2011

We found a place!

Yay! We have an apartment in Dallas. It's small, but it will work for our little family. It's about a 13 minute drive to Clay's work and it's RIGHT next to the metro station, so he could take that to work. It's very close to downtown Dallas. It's a little two bedroom/two bath apartment. Here's the layout:


So it should be alright, right? Because we've always lived in furnished apartments, we hardly own any furniture. We own a bed, a dresser, and a couch : / so we have a few things to buy!

We weren't able to go down to Dallas to look at apartments, so we're just going by the website (hopefully that's not a mistake). Here are some photos from the site (so obviously not our furniture):








The place also has two pools, a fitness center, tennis courts (and intramural teams, which Clay will love!), a clubhouse with a restaurant, and a lake right there. I'm excited to have a free gym super close!





We're on the first floor (wahoo!). Wish us luck with our move. I'm going to be so pregnant! Last week of August.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll love it! It looks cute Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfect! Enjoy the free exercise equipment and pools while you can! I missed those things going from an apartment to a house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told steven about the intramural team that your apartment offers, and he got super jealous! Also...two bedrooms! I am jealous of all that space :) Gotta love living in LA...

    ReplyDelete