Friday, October 7, 2011

Any Day Now

I had my 39 week doctors appointment today. I'm about 50% effaced but not dilated at all as far as the doctor could tell. She said that doesn't really mean anything though, that baby could still come any day this weekend or this week. There's no sure way to tell. However, we did set a date for me to be induced incase she doesn't come on her own before my due date. So naturally we picked Thursday, a week from yesterday because that's my due date! Although I would HAPPILY welcome baby before then, it would be kind of nice to just be induced on my due date. At least then I'll know what to expect and can be all ready to go. Anyway, wish me luck. We'll see what happens!

3 comments:

  1. It's almost here! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you're having a baby in LESS than a WEEK! One word of advice- go to bed now, and sleep until thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek I'm so excited for you!! good luck and keep your blog/Facebook updated (as much as you can, of course!!) I can't wait to see pictures of your little angel!

    ReplyDelete