I seriously could not have enough burp cloths. This little girl has added an extra 18 loads of laundry for me per week. No joke. I had NO idea how messy babies were. Good thing I love her ; )
what the?! 18 extra loads of laundry a week? That is a ton! I only added 1-2 more loads with Jayna...but then again, she doesn't projectile like Ellery does. Did you get word from your pediatrician on that yet?
what the?! 18 extra loads of laundry a week? That is a ton! I only added 1-2 more loads with Jayna...but then again, she doesn't projectile like Ellery does. Did you get word from your pediatrician on that yet?
ReplyDeleteI hear ya on the extra loads of laundry thing!! It sounds like Ellery might have reflux.
ReplyDeleteTry using cloth diapers. They're way more absorbant than burp cloths. You can find them at Walmart. I learned that very quickly with Kaitlyn.
ReplyDelete