We loved 'meeting' Ellery last night via FaceTime! This picture is adorable and we can't wait to see more. By the way, this is the best 'post birth pic of a mom' that I have ever seen--no fair! ;) Glad everything went so smoothly for you! Hope to talk again soon!
Baby E is so adorable! Mama looks pretty great too :) Hope you guys are figuring it out. I also bet you are enjoying not being pregnant anymore! Love you.
She is beautiful!! You look great too! Congratulations :) I hope you're soaking in every minute with that precious little girl so recently from heaven :)
Absolutely precious! I can't wait to meet her. And Kara looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteFinally! She's so cute! Congratulations guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a beautiful mom and baby.
ReplyDeleteYou two are adorable! You look so good! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou two look so serene! Congratulations! We're so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteNo way you just gave birth, you look way too pretty!! Love this! And I'm so happy for you!! Post more pics soon! I wish I lived in Texas!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! and you look great! Are you sure you gave birth to that little girl! Congrats guys!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing, and Ellery is adorable! Congrats to you and Clay!
ReplyDeleteWe loved 'meeting' Ellery last night via FaceTime! This picture is adorable and we can't wait to see more. By the way, this is the best 'post birth pic of a mom' that I have ever seen--no fair! ;) Glad everything went so smoothly for you! Hope to talk again soon!
ReplyDeleteBaby E is so adorable! Mama looks pretty great too :) Hope you guys are figuring it out. I also bet you are enjoying not being pregnant anymore! Love you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Kara!!! You look so beautiful, I cannot wait for more pictures & the story!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh. that picture is amazing and you look so happy! she is so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!! You look great too! Congratulations :) I hope you're soaking in every minute with that precious little girl so recently from heaven :)
ReplyDelete