1) Have at least two children (Half way there! Oh, and I do hope and plan to have more than two children even by 30, but ya never know)
2) Get a good start on my coffee table book (that I will publish before I'm 50)
5) Cook a completely new meal every single day for a whole month
6) Cook a gourmet 5-course meal (Uh...this may happen when we have more money, ahem, post-graduate school)
7) Make a beautiful, yummy, professional looking layered cake with fondant
8) Go on a cruise
9) Go to at least 3 countries, continents, or islands I've never been to before (Two down, one to go!)
10) Go to at least 3 states I've never been to before
11) Go to NYC
12) Make pottery
13) Meet every person who lives on my street
14) Get in the best shape of my life (WOULD REALLY LOVE TO DO THIS BEFORE THIS SUMMER! I think that would be difficult but totally doable. It's not like I've ever been in amazing shape anyway...But I am actually pretty much at my ideal weight anyway right now, I just need to WORK OUT more and eat a less SUGAR! Wish me luck.)
15) Read the Old Testament
16) Read Jesus the Christ
17) Be comfortable sewing on my own and make several things (Getting there!)
20) Take a great photo of lightning
21) See the nutcracker
22) See Wicked
25) Make a service jar and put something in it every day for at least a year
26) Reupholster a piece of furniture
27) Buy one piece of famous, classic furniture that I'm in love with
28) See the majority (preferably all) of my best college girl friends almost or every year
29) Hike in Moab, Utah and take an incredible photo there
30) Go to the Manti & St. George LDS temples
It's a good thing I still have seven years to accomplish these...

Oh you're making me want to go to NYC and see Wicked!!! I'll meet ya there! :)
ReplyDelete