Sundays seem to always mess up babies nap schedules. Yesterday was the first time Ellery did not nap during church. No nap = tired girl. She actually did pretty well during church considering how tired she was, but she totally crashed later. She went to bed at 5:30pm!! 5:30!! And slept the entire night until 7:30am! I woke her up to feed her at 10:30pm before I went to bed, but then didn't even have to put the pacifier in her mouth once in the night. Talk about tired! Yesterday was also the first day in her entire little life that she did not have a bowel movement...so of course, she woke up with an out-the-sider, heavy, heavy, poopy diaper (poor girl. Hope she wasn't sleeping in it too long! Yuck). Anyway, yesterday was weird. 5:30...crazy.
Ugh, Sundays are not much fun with babies. J hsant napped during church in months, and she is always such a grump! She can really be hard headed sometimes :) I remember I put J to bed at 5:30 once as well, and I thought, 'man! It is SO early!' oh well! Some days are just like that. Thank goodness we have 6 days to recover from Sunday :)
ReplyDelete