Friday, April 6, 2012

Big E Catch Up

Well, I have a million pictures to post (we've been watching too much Psych and Downton Abbey over here) because I haven't blogged in a while. But then again, most of my E posts have a million pictures...

 The ginormous felt flower I made and forced her to wear : )


 Bored, apparently haha



 Poor miss Ellery got her first fever. This is her snuggled in a warm blanket with a cool rag on her forehead. She's all better now. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad. Just a couple of rough nights...






 Cute outfit made by Grandma

 Hanging out in one of Daddy's drawers

 I love it when she reaches for the camera


 Grandma sent E a pretty new Easter dress and we decided to try on the plastic bag it came in instead : )




 She looks kind of surprised and sad that I took away the book for a picture haha





 So, E is really good at getting up on her knees now. She can also push herself up on her hands, but she hasn't figured out that she could do them both at the same time and then she might get somewhere.



 Confession, I might have bought Ellery a few baby movies (ie: Barbie and Carebears) and I may let her watch them sometimes...I know watching TV/Movies isn't a great form of stimulation/learning for a baby, but she's so entertained by it (who doesn't love it when Barbie sings?!)!

For those who didn't hear, there were several Tornados that went through Dallas (like 14 minutes from our apartment!) the other day. Fortunately, we were totally fine. Just watching the storm...

 Ellery taking her first real sitting up bath. She loved it!


 First time getting prune-y feet. Aren't firsts fun : P



Love all 17 lbs : )

 Fat and happy (after getting fed)

 My two favorite people!

 Happy to see me after a nap


 She loves eating out of this mesh bag (so I don't have to puree food, because only the juices can get through the mesh)

 Baby gorilla

 Ellery is SO close to sitting up on her own. She can, but only for a minute, if that.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! Have you heard of Baby Einsten? (not the disney show). But they are a line of DVDs that are actually supposed to be really stimulating for babies. But really, I would prefer singing barbie as well :)

    ReplyDelete