Sunday, April 22, 2012

Humor Me

 Those knees!


 Cute gold sandals from Auntie Nenna. Clay called them "Hercules shoes"






 Love this new swaddler I got. It's impossible for her to work her way out. Impossible : )

 She gets so excited when we come in to get her after her nap. She throws her legs in the air and SLAMS them down multiple times (with a huge smile on her face).





 When Ellery falls over from the sitting position or accidentally rolls over, we clap and say "YAY Ellery!" So instead of crying she smiles : )

 Watching Tangled.

 Love her little bum hangin' out : P



 Daddy's wallet doesn't taste so good.

 But that camera looks tasty!

 Practicing sitting (ALMOST a pro...)


 Love her in a tank. So many rolls.

 All girl.




 Little Miss Texas

 My baby doll



 Sound asleep


4 comments:

  1. This post made my day -- I just love baby chub. Makes me wistful for the days when Addison was that size with all her little fat rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see her again! Chubby babies are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've officially nicknamed Ellery "Chunky Monkey #2!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO precious! I LOVE all the rolls! Every baby deserves chub like that!

    ReplyDelete