Saturday, September 22, 2012

E Lately

I haven't blogged about OUR family (aka: Ellery, because she's the star of the show) in forever! SO I have a lot of catching up to do!

Last time I wrote about her I mentioned her awful tantrums she was throwing every 2.5 seconds. FORTUNATELY she's over that. She's back to sweet as can be : ) And even more snuggly now than ever! What a doll baby.

Photo dump:




 She loves to stick her hands in holes. ha


 One of her many tricks





 All ready for church

 New Jean diapers. Size 4!!

 Look how long her hair is getting!

 Please, no photographs!

Left: happy on the messy bed. Right: wanting up!

 I borrowed this cute little outfit from a friend for a photoshoot I have planned. However, just trying it on resulted in a little mini photoshoot.




 She gives the best High Fives!





I made a little silhouette of her. Isn't it perfect? Not the photo, just HER! She has the cutest little profile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Kara, Ellery just gets cuter and cuter! I can't get over all of her hilarious expressions! Seriously, she's such a doll.

    And I love your new hair!!! So fun to change things up :)

    ReplyDelete