Saturday, September 22, 2012

Favorite Spots

Ellery has a few favorite spots in our apartment:

 Two inches from the TV

 This drawer in the Kitchen (only unlocked one!)

 The Fridge. She LOVES the fridge.


 Under the kitchen table. She's just the right height!

 This is her very favorite spot in the house. Where we keep all the books!

 Where we keep the toys.


 The rocker.

 This drawer in her room.

The tub and the toilet (although we don't normally let her play with the toilet! Yes, I am aware her mouth is dangerously close to the toilet here. I had just cleaned it and I moved her right after the picture ha)

 And the piano bench!




2 comments:

  1. Aww I can't believe how much she is growing up. She is so cute - you must melt every time you see those big blue eyes. I'm sad we missed you on your last Utah visit, but definitely let me know when you are here in December and we can plan something. I need to meet McKenna's little guy still. Sounds like everything is going well for you in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Clayton can testify first hand that the "perfect height" doesn't last long. He spent a good part of his childhood with various bruises on his forehead. A loud bang from the kitchen, followed by crying, was a daily occurrence. Of course so was streaking, but that wasn't until he was older.

    ReplyDelete