Friday, September 28, 2012

WALKER!


E took her first steps tonight!!!
What a big girl! She's been standing on her own pretty well for about a week, and one other time she took ONE step, but tonight she took three or four (with no assistance)!
I tried to get her to do it again, but no luck.
Who knows how long it will be before she's really walking...?



on another note:
I had a regular cleaning at the dentist a couple of days ago and for the first time in forever, NO CAVITIES!!! Wahoo! The hygienists always tell me I have beautiful, perfect teeth and then the dentist comes in to do his check and I almost always have at least one cavity! : ( I seriously take such good care of my teeth. It's just "deep grooves?"
So the other day when the hygienist was going on about how I'm doing everything right and my teeth are perfect, I told her, "they always tell me that and then I always have a cavity anyway!"
BUT NOT THIS TIME! The dentist confirmed: perfect!
WAHOO!
Just had to blog about it because this has caused me some grief in the past (I know, what a rough life I live...ha), and I was just super happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment