Babysitting. Girls interested in the movie. Ellery only interested in the snacks haha.
Matching with Minnie.
Helping with the laundry (note the big bruise on her forehead. Sad).
She does this a lot lately-puts her head down on things, and we say, "Aww" and she looks up and smiles.
Miss Ellery not feeling well. She DROOLS a ton when she's sick (because she breathes out of her mouth, but wants the pacifier, so she sucks on it with her mouth open and drools). This is my favorite new shirt of hers.
Parents came to visit for Ellery's first birthday! : D
Being naughty!





















Love her hair in pigtails! I love the "naughty" pictures as well. Caleb was always obsessed with unrolling the t.p. rolls at that age if I forgot to shut the bathroom door. It drove me crazy! (I got really good at remembering to shut the doors!)
ReplyDelete