Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Big One

 We celebrated Ellery's birthday with a big party! Of course. She is such a lucky girl. We had my parents, Clay's parents, his grandmother, his sister and her family, and several of Ellery's little baby friends there! So spoiled.
P.S. The image on the left is part of the invitation my friend Wesley Bird made for me. She is so so talented! Love her.

We started the day with streamers. Miss Ellery LOVED them. She definitely knew there was something going on that day because she didn't nap at all for the first time! She was just too excited all day.









 Month by month display

 Beautiful flowers from my mama.

 My mom was so wonderful and helped a ton with the party! Even Clay and my dad helped : D It was a lot of work, but fun for me. I haven't thrown a party since my wedding! How sad. I miss it.



 Ellery really just does not care for cake, apparently (this was her second cake smash and she hardly touched it both times!). So I gave her a piece of chocolate instead and she downed it. Guess I should have made chocolate cake!


 Ellery's friend Jude being funny at the party.

 Friends and cousins helping miss Ellery open her gifts. She got spoiled so rotten. She loves all her new things!


 Friend Anna helping Miss Ellery out.

 "I'm done, Mom!"

 Clean up!

 Great Grandma and grandma with E.


 Playing with Gavin. She LOVED having her cousins there!



No comments:

Post a Comment