I think MY favorite part of the trip was getting to know this little guy better:
I had only met my nephew, Ryker, once when he was about 6 weeks old. This time he was 6 months old, so much more awake and aware and full of giggles and personality. I loved it so much. I was really tempted to take him home with me, but I thought his mommy might not like that too much.
Ellery is around 9 months older than Ryker, but they are actually going to be in the same grade, so there is an age difference now, but there won't be in a couple of years! So fun to see them together. They were definitely a little interested in each other.
Ellery was overall very sweet with him. She kept trying to share with him and gave him some kisses and smiles. However, I wouldn't leave her alone with him ^ ha
He got her back : P
He made the funniest, cutest little faces!

Bringing him his burp rag
helping wipe up the spit up? haha
Grandma loves her babies
They actually held hands all on their own!

Isn't he just the perfect little combination of his parents?
Ryker wearing Ellery's new shoes. And so the dress up begins! ha
Ellery wearing Ryker's outfit and Grandma's glasses
























No comments:
Post a Comment