Christmas Day:
I wanted so badly to get a good shot of her with the santa because she was wearing a shirt that said "I <3 Santa." However, that little thing is quick! I like these shots anyway.
Opening presents
Ellery did a drawing her first real crayon drawing for Grandma and Grandpa.
Clay gets photographer of the day award for this shot above! Look at that excitement!
Ellery got a backpack and matching apron with some play food and cooking supplies. Grandma knows her too well. Anything she can wear around her neck or on her back is spot on.
This picture is for real ^ Aaron and Clay like to take naps together haha! This isn't the first photo of them like this : P What great buds!
AND probably the highlight of the day: we got to skype with my little bro who is currently serving a mission for our church in Brazil! : D






















No comments:
Post a Comment