I am SO behind on photos and blogging. These pictures were taken before we even left for Christmas break! My friend Emily and I took our babes to the Arboretum in Dallas. Emily was almost 40 weeks pregnant and needed to do some walking haha. Such a nice day in December.
P.S. She's having her baby today! Two weeks overdue and ready as can be. What a trooper. I guess the fact that we walked around for almost three hours didn't work for her.
Emily's Miss Anna
These two were so patient in their strollers for almost two hours that when we finally let them free they couldn't stop running around : )
Pretty little Anna
Doll baby












CUTE little girls!! It looks like they had so much fun :) I can't believe your friend went two weeks overdue - yikes! Bless her heart! Next time you're in Utah, I want to schedule you for a photo shoot!!
ReplyDelete