Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lately

This is so random, but I just thought it was funny enough to make note.
Two nights ago Ellery ate an entire squash by herself in one sitting (the yellow kind that looks like zucchini). We were impressed.
Ellery has been a veggie monster lately. She's gotten a lot more picky with fruit, but oh boy does she love her greens. In a typical day, she'll eat 3-5 good sized servings of veggies. If there are other things on her tray, she'll push them aside and go straight for the greens. I guess that's good!
She does LOVE berries and pomegranates and will typically eat bananas.
Oranges, Apples, Pineapple and Pears are a no go unless they are in a smoothie or puree form.

 We had someone else's carseat at our house one afternoon and Ellery thought it was the world's coolest thing.



 Dumped the entire box of cheerios out. Typical.


 I've scored in the hand-me-down department lately. The other day a friend from church brought over a big bag full of clothes she didn't want anymore. I was stoked to find that they were all in great condition and from brands like J.CREW and Banana Republic. Me ^ wearing her old/my new clothes!


Miss Ellery and me before church. Look how excited she was! haha. Love it.
P.S. are my silly GIFS working? Click on the picture above if it's not.?




 Ellery hangin' in her laundry basket.

 Anything new is fun, right?

 mmmm Egg Nog.

Just ordered this adorable suit for E ^ Can't wait for her to wear it this summer! We LIVED in the pool last summer, so I thought it was worth getting her a nice suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment