Monday, December 17, 2012

Jude & Molars

So, my friend Cami and I do babysitting swaps. We swap for date nights and now for gym time too. So every other morning she goes to the gym and I watch her babe, Jude, and every other morning I go and she watches E. This works great except for one thing. The last few weeks miss Ellery has been...how should I say this...sensitive...poor girl has been shedding lots of tears.


And I'm thinking this may be the reason why:




I think her gums must be killing her because she's constantly chewing on her hands or whatever object she can fit in her mouth, super sensitive and clingy, and fav snack: frozen peas. For sure. She'll take peas over anything. I think the cold must feel good on her gums.


So Ellery has a rough time whenever I leave the room (and often even when I just set her down), so she hates being left with a sitter, but today she did pretty well with Jude at our house. Some cute shots:


 Miss E sharing her toys ^

 "Come here, Jude. I want to put this on you."





I'm hoping our upcoming trip to Utah cures her of this little phase we're in...we'll see. Regardless, she's my sweetie pie. And I'm enjoying all the snuggling we're getting to do lately.

P.S. Notice the obnoxious GIFS (How could you not?)?! Those are my first ones I've ever made! *Proud*

1 comment: