Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lately

I've been busy lately throwing baby showers. I threw one last week with my friend Carlie for our friend Emily, and one today with my friend Becca for our friend Angela. I love baby showers : )

 The cute pregnant girls at Emily's party.

 Top right: Carlie, Emily and me
Bottom left: We played a fun game where everyone brought a baby picture of themselves and you had to guess who was who.

 Ellery had fun playing with a leftover balloon (and her new yellow ball I got her)


 Cute piggies.

 Ellery can now climb in and out of her toy baskets all by herself. She loves getting in them.

 Ellery likes to play in her crib. She likes playing peekaboo and "I'm gunna get you!"




E Lately: She's been super good at responding to questions. She says "yes" appropriately and often and shakes her head no when she doesn't want things. She has been extremely clingy this week. She wants ME to hold her, standing, 24/7. This was mostly due to the fact that we were pretty sick with colds this week. I think she really wasn't well and wanted comfort, and knew that I wasn't well and was sad about it. We're feeling mostly better now and the clingyness has gotten a little better as well. Poor baby.

1 comment: