Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I'm totally regretting not sending out Christmas cards this year. Especially because we've received so many cute ones from friends and family. We'll have to do it next year. However, we are taking family Christmas photos, but not until we are in Utah.
But we did take pictures with Santa this year (again, I regret not doing it last year!). Ellery did exactly how I expected. Freaked out. That's okay though. I think the crying, sitting on Santa's lap photos are really funny. And she was fine the second she was off his lap. Actually, she was super great at the place where we took them. Our apartment complex's country club did a breakfast with Santa and Ellery had a blast running around checking out all the decorations and the other people. She even took my friend Becca by the hand and dragged her all over the place (like I said yesterday, she hasn't exactly been good with other people lately, so this was great). I should have gotten a picture with her holding Becca's hand. It was so cute. But I did get some of her running around:




 Ellery's cute boyfriend, Isaac.
He also cried sitting on Santa's lap haha. I think it's just this age.


 We even tried it a few different times. She liked him from a distance, so I thought maybe she was warming up to him. Nope.

 She didn't SCREAM if I was holding onto her...but still totally not happy.

I love this one ^




 This looks like a good chew toy...





No comments:

Post a Comment