Monday, December 17, 2012

Little Patio

So I recently discovered that we have a patio. Okay, obviously I knew we had one, but we've NEVER used it. We never ever go out there. Ellery lives for being outside, but for some crazy reason, it's never crossed my mind to left her play on the patio. I always take her OUT. But the other day I decided to let her try the patio and she LOVED it. I mean, honestly it's like the size of our bath tub and there's nothing out there besides Clay's bike, but just being outside and discovering something new, she's in heaven. She especially likes the sliding glass door (which she never cared about before, until I let her play out there). The best part? It's warm enough most days that I can leave the door open and let her go in and out. 76 and sunny tomorrow in mid-December. Crazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment