Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Baby Bump

My 15.5 week baby bump:
(and Ellery's chalk drawings...)


You can see weeks 15, 16, and 17 with Ellery here and here.

This is the first and only baby bump picture I've taken so far with this pregnancy. I'll probably only do a handful of them this time. It may seem a little unfair that I did a journal to Ellery before she was born, and I'm not for this one, but 1) I really don't feel like it this time, and 2) I'm planning something else : )

I kind of regretted not doing a week by week photo and journal entry with Ellery after she was born. Of course, her every moment was documented insanely well, but not in a consistent way like my week by week photos were with my pregnancy. I'm going to do a consistent one for this baby on the way. And then all is fair, right? ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment