Sunday, October 27, 2013

Visitors and Ellery's 2nd Birthday!

My parents came to visit for Ellery's second birthday. My dad stayed the weekend, and my mom stayed for a whole week. It was so so so nice to have them. I can't even express my gratitude for all our family and how helpful and supportive and wonderful they've been, always, but especially now when I've not been well. My poor mama. I had a huge to do list all made up for her when she got to here. The thing is, my mom LIVES to serve. That's all she knows how to do. My entire life, my mother has been the least selfish person I've ever known. She always willing to help. I was really grateful for her to come and help me knock off all the stuff on my list I'd been putting off doing. And we just had a good time together. Miss my parents...


Ring around the roses

Grocery shopping with grandma and grandpa

And play grocery shopping at the children's museum. We went for her birthday, and she loved it.


Hula hooping with dada. Turns out Clay is super good at it. Who knew?


Curious George exhibit. Pushing him away haha.


Love my baby.

Ellery on her bday.

She makes the best faces.



Opening presents.

 She loved story time with Grandpa and Grandma.

Carrot cake for her bday. She knew exactly what to do with the candles and blew them out right away! haha. No idea how she knew what to do with them! Smart girl.

She loved it and had seconds with the cake and the ice cream.



Ellery got a play kitchen for her birthday. Big hit. She loves this thing.

A little short for it, but she likes using the stool.

We got her a minnie mouse pillow for her birthday. She loves it.

 And she got some bath tints. Now she gets to pick a color every time she takes a bath. It fun : )





No comments:

Post a Comment