Sunday, January 12, 2014

UT Trip Dec 2013 Part I

This year we went to UT to be with my family for Christmas.
We were there for two weeks, and it still wasn't long enough!

 Kangaroo Zoo jump place with the kiddos. They both loved it and got freaked out at different times. ha.

 I got to hang with my girlies a couple of times. I miss them all the time! Amazing how we only see each other once or twice a year, yet we are so close still! Sadly, this is the only picture I got. Hannah is due a month before me, and we just happened to be wearing practically the same thing when we hung out! haha.

 Lots of play time with cousin Ryker. They took a few baths together, but overall bath time isn't the best to be shared at this age haha. Ellery didn't love being splashed in the face : P

 Playing with "snow" styrofoam and a vacuum. So fun.

 Ryker is all boy and Ellery is all girl! Stroller vs the dump truck.

 Trying on Grandma's glasses.

 They loved riding around on the wheely chair together.


 After some sad attempts, this is the best family picture we got ^

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment