I joined while she opened presents.
Isn't she a cutie? : ) We love living in the same neighborhood and going to the same ward. So fun.
I made her Texas Sheet Cake with extra marshmallows and rainbow sprinkles! Just the way she likes it.
Our favorite friend Kristen came over for cake.
Out to eat to celebrate McKenna's birthday. These are our friends Kristen and Dan.
Birthday girl and husband. We ate at Pizzeria 712. Check out my friend Bethany's blog to see some great images of the restaurant.
Us. He's not looking at the camera...meh. All well.
Clay had two intramural games this weekend (both were in the playoffs).
They also had a football game.
That's our friend Dan on Clay's team.
My brother-in-law, Aaron dominating.
This was taken at my friend Sarah's bridal shower (I have a feeling I'll be going to many, many more of these in my lifetime.). These are all my photography major girlies (minus two). We've been together almost every day for four years now! It's a very small major.
My cutest VT companion ever, Christina, gave me this chocolate turkey on Sunday. She said they have a tradition in their family that every Thanksgiving they take these hallow chocolate turkeys and smash them and then eat them! She said we could drop it, hit it, throw it, whatever we wanted! So fun, right?
Two second photoshoot of the turkey before Clay smashed it.
In pieces in the bag after the smashing. I didn't take pictures of him smashing it because I'm always taking pictures and never taking videos, so I decided to video this one.
Clay holding the chocolate turkey head. It didn't last long.
I took a million pictures of the sunset on my way to school yesterday. It was absolutely perfect.
These were shot with my little Canon G10 (for anyone who is looking for a great little camera and pretty into photography, but not serious enough to spend thousands of dollars and shoot big time professionally, this is the perfect camera!).
This above image is the only one I tweaked at all on Photoshop (I just enhanced the contrast and color a tad).
After our evening classes we met up for the BYU basketball game. We won!
Far away seats because we were late. So fun though. I LOVE watching basketball (that is, when it's a team I care about)!
























I love how you document your life with photos! Thanks for emailing the pictures of us! What a great sunset :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've been having a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete