Okay, we're not THAT cool. This is what we really looked like (don't you love Photoshop?!):
For one of my photography classes, we were given the challenge to take a picture every single day. It's been about two months, and so far so good! Sometimes my photographs are legit, like this bride I shot the other day:
And sometimes they are lame like this taken-inside-the-freezer-self-portrait:
Either way, I'm getting rewarded with a Paul Adams (one of my professors) print at the end of the semester for my good behavior.
Lately I've been spending a lot of time at the Timpanogos Harley-Davidson store (kind of funny, I know). It's been so fun to photograph! I'll have more up soon.
Clay's still super busy with school (he has a 12 hour shift in the ER up in Salt Lake today, which means he left before the sun rose and he'll be back after it sets). His Ultimate Frisbee team won their first round at the Play-offs the other day, so they're going on!
Some of the wives nicely bundled up and "watching" the game.
I catch them napping together a lot...ha
Our little pig pug begging for food at the dinner table under the comfort of his grandpa's walker.
Clay's so sweet to clean up after dinner
Allan doesn't mind me taking pictures of him. Actually, he likes it. So I do it.
Paparazzi!










So cute Kara! I love all of this. Keep it up, and don't be a lame blogger like me :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to email me that picture of us at the Ultimate Frisbee game! Is Gus losing weight? His belly isn't hanging down to the floor all the way!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog :) And, I didn't realize you knew Kelly Uharriet! I grew up with her. She's so beautiful!
ReplyDelete