We had an eventful week. My parents and brother were in town visiting for the holiday. We enjoyed a yummy Thanksgiving dinner with a bunch of my extended family in Salt Lake. Clay and I both worked a bit. In fact, Clay only got about 2 hours of sleep in about a 30 hour period because of work...he survived though and should be caught up after a long nap yesterday and about 9 or 10 hours of sleep last night. I got caught in a blizzard on Tuesday after shooting a wedding in Fruit Heights. I couldn't even make it to the freeway, so I had to spend the night at the groom's parents' house. Clay's sister, Lindsey, got back from her
mission the other day. She's in Texas right now, but will be coming back to BYU this winter semester. I'm excited to have a new sister! I've only met her once before she left! Clay and I also celebrated our one year anniversary! It's funny, I remember everyone warning us that the first year of marriage is so hard, but we actually thought it was a really easy transition and we had a wonderful first year together. We are incredibly happy : ) Here are a few photos from the week:
I decorated for Christmas. Please excuse the low-quality photos, cinderblock walls, and retro carpet...
I made this cute Christmas banner at our RS Super Saturday : )
Yes, this is our Christmas tree...haha. We would have gotten a real one, but we're not even going to be here for Christmas, so this will have to do.
Here are some cute Christmas inspiration photos I found and liked:
I photographed this cute family the other day:
I photographed this beautiful lady's wedding on Tuesday (many more images to come soon).
My mother and me:
Aaron and Clay can both fall asleep anywhere, anytime!:
Clay at my Aunt's house on Thanksgiving holding their bunny : )
My bro:
Drive home
Us on our one year anniversary!:
We went snowmobiling in Midway:
Allan and Gus:
Clay and I also shot our Christmas photos this week. I'll post them soon!
Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you guys this Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSo cute kara! Happy anniversary! You make such a cute and great wife!
ReplyDelete