It's just barely begun snowing. It's not sticking to the ground yet, but I'm sure it will soon. I'm planning on taking lots of fun pictures of it when it does.
(Sorry, I can't remember who took this photo.)
This is what Provo looks like right now:
(Photo taken outside Allan's dirty kitchen window)
While he's doing things like that, I'm busy doing things like this:
I shot this at Timp Harley for one of my classes the other day. I used a $2000 tilt shift lens that I wish so badly didn't cost that much, so I could buy my own. I'll surely miss not having access to BYU's equipment after I graduate.
Clay and I went on a group date with my sister, brother-in-law, cousin, and friend:
My cousin Brady and my friend AlyssaMy sister and her husband
Us at Coldstone. Mmmm.
My self-portrait series was in the Utah Valley Magazine this month:
Hmm. Since we're not very interesting right now, I'll share something about Allan (the 92-year old man we live with) that I thought was interesting. I asked him a couple of days ago if there was such thing as a garbage man when he was a kid. There was, but not where he lived. They just burned all of their paper trash and gave all of their food trash to the neighbors pigs to eat! Crazy huh? Times have changed!





Congratulations on your publication! Your self-portrait is so creative. You look like Virginia Woolf and Avril Lavigne and then You!
ReplyDelete