Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Recap

A little bit of what we did this year:


In January we moved in with Allan. We spent approximately 1500 hours with him this year! Mostly that consisted of visits to the cemetery, listening to stories, cooking eggs, listening to more stories, and doing laundry.


 Clay took a trip to D.C. for a week with the nursing program and had a blast.


 I spent a bit of time (but not nearly enough) with my best girl friends.

 This is the whole gang before two of the girls left on missions.

 Almost the whole group at Lexi's wedding. We're getting so old! It feels like the other day we all met in the dorms.

 Clay and me at conference in April.

 My parents came to visit almost every month this year! haha. And now they are moving here!
These are the boys in my family. So silly.

 The girls.

Clay and I hung out with my sister McKenna and her husband almost every week this year. It's so nice living just down the street from each other!

 Our sleepy husbands.

 My little brother came to BYU for college! We very much enjoy seeing him more!

 We made some great friends in our ward.

 We did LOADS of yardwork. Above: Allan watching Clay working in the garden.

 Clay and I became professional dog walkers for Allan. No joke. Never thought I'd be doing that for a living!

 We made it up to Texas twice this year to visit Clay's family. We LOVE seeing them and especially our adorable nieces and nephews. We got one new niece and one new nephew this year.

 Our newest nephew, Gavin.


 We had a couple of family reunions. We both come from big families!

 Clay played on several intramural teams including Ultimate Frisbee, football, and basketball. He also took a swimming class.


 We also went to several sporting events (mostly BYU football and basketball games).

 I photographed several weddings, families, babies, etc.










 I also photographed a few homes (picture above is mine, not the two below).

 I discovered that I absolutely love interior design, and can't wait to decorate my own home one day.


 I spent a bit of time with my photographer friends.

 I took a photograph every single day for 4 months! There were many days that I was lazy and just used photobooth on my computer.



We had a great year together and are so excited for 2011! : )

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic year! I can't wait to see what next year holds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I love the shout out! We are so grateful that we met you guys this year! We feel so blessed to have such great friends in the ward. It really makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete