Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finals are over! Wahoo.

Clay and I have been sooo busy the past few weeks (hence the lack of posts about fun things we've been doing). But finals are finally over. In fact, I took my last test EVER today! EVER!! Can you believe it?! I've been in school practically my whole life. Now it's almost over. Next semester I will be a part time student, but I won't be taking any classes that require papers or have exams. Poor Clay has been working a lot lately too. I wouldn't feel so bad for him if he worked normal hours, but graveyard shift is hard on your body when it's not consistent (well, it's probably always hard, I don't know!). Yet somehow he still manages to be the most cheerful, positive person I know. He's superman.

Here are a few images from the last couple of weeks:

Clay and I went to a Utah Jazz game. It was my first NBA game! So fun. My cute friend Lexi let us borrow her jerseys. Dressing up makes everything more enjoyable.

Sitting on Santa's lap at our ward Christmas party. This will be so much cuter and less awkward when we have kids haha.

 Some of Allan's creepy, old Christmas decorations. haha. Love it!



 
These pictures might have been taken a while ago, but I just now received them. They are of Clay and some of his classmates. I love how it's always Clay and a bunch of girls.
I photographed another business the other day. I chose a cute little store in Alpine called Dear Lizzie. Check out my photography blog for more pictures.
This is the owner of the store, Laura.

 Isn't it so cute? It's a boutique and bistro.


You can find this image of the chandelier on Dwelling Gawker right now:

 
I love that site! I get so much creative inspiration from looking at pretty pictures. And it just makes me super happy. I also love that whenever I get an image up on one of the Gawker sites I get hundreds of more views on my photography blog every day. What a genius way to share imagery!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing says merry Christmas quite like creepy miniture Santa and mrs. Claus! I think my grandparents had quite a few decorations along this line...

    ReplyDelete